TULSA area Cluckers

Check Craigslist. If you are looking for a certain breed ask on here.
welcome-byc.gif

Word up peeps!

I just wanted to let you know that very soon, we will be moving back to Claremore.

If ANYONE happens to know of someone that is willing to rent an apartment, duplex, trailer or house and will allow us to keep our dogs and cat, I would LOVE to hear from you!!!!

Not that I don't love to hear from all of you anyway!

We haven't posted it on Facebook yet, so if you are my friend on there, please don't post or reference it yet.

Thanks all and I can't wait for my Okie-hood to come out once more!

I'm new on here and from Tulsa. My husband and I are wanting to get 5 chicks but I realized that none of the online places sell less than 15 right now. Does anyone know of another place or somewhere close to Tulsa where we can buy 5chicks? We are wanting to buy them in the next week. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi there, welcome! The second listing from Elbert is mine. :) I have 5 week old EEs right now (sexed), within a few months I should have French Black Copper Maran, Cream Legbar, Ameraucana, Easter Egger, and possibly Isbar chicks and hatching eggs. All but the Cream Legbars will be unsexed. I don't normally have sexed chicks but I have a batch of EEs from before Christmas I didn't sell.

I live on the east side of Tulsa, near 145h and Pine Street. Contact me from the CL posting, or PM me here if you are interested or want on my wait list for chicks.

Rinda

RodriguezPoultry - I found your thread about Max and tried to read it all but alas...I had to stop about half way through...anyways....hopefully your horse is coming back with you.

It's hatch day- the first hatch since just after New Years! YAY! First two out are little Black Copper Marans from Big Stuff and Daisy, and they are all I was hoping! Good black and white markings and nicely feathered legs and outer toes! Will post pictures tomorrow when everyone is out! Daisy has been laying since about mid November and these are the first ones I have hatched out. Had 100% fertility on the ones I set.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Hi there! I just ordered 10 sweet little baby chicks (all hens) and they are set to arrive here in Tulsa on February 15th- next Friday! We are planning on keeping 4 of them and will have 6 chicks available- 3 barred rocks and 3 buff orpingtons. Please let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Hi there! I just ordered 10 sweet little baby chicks (all hens) and they are set to arrive here in Tulsa on February 15th- next Friday! We are planning on keeping 4 of them and will have 6 chicks available- 3 barred rocks and 3 buff orpingtons. Please let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

welcome-byc.gif

Have fun with your new chicks.

Back
Top Bottom