TULSA area Cluckers

Our girls arrived this morning! 10 baby girls- 5 barred rocks and 5 buff orpingtons from Cackle Hatchery. I was so worried about how they would do in this cold weather but as soon as I opened the box- 10 darling little heads popped up and start chirping loudly. It looks as if all 10 are in excellent health and are now happy and warm in their brooder. We will be keeping 4 of them and selling the other 6 to another BYC member here in town. We have decided that our 4 girls will be named: Rose, Dorothy, Sophia and Blanche. Otherwise known as the Golden Girls.
lau.gif
Anyway, just thought I would share! Here's a video of them earlier today.

Our girls arrived this morning! 10 baby girls- 5 barred rocks and 5 buff orpingtons from Cackle Hatchery. I was so worried about how they would do in this cold weather but as soon as I opened the box- 10 darling little heads popped up and start chirping loudly. It looks as if all 10 are in excellent health and are now happy and warm in their brooder. We will be keeping 4 of them and selling the other 6 to another BYC member here in town. We have decided that our 4 girls will be named: Rose, Dorothy, Sophia and Blanche. Otherwise known as the Golden Girls.
lau.gif

love.gif
love the fluff

In Bartlesville. I am looking for a few Silkies. Does anyone know where I can get some in this area?

No sorry. But you might ask on the "Okies in the BYC" thread. I've been told BetseyOK has the best silkies in Oklahoma but I think she lives quite a ways from us.

ETA: We came home from the Coweta auction with EMPTY cages!!!!!
yesss.gif
Success!

Last edited:
lau.gif
I love your video....

But that is not what I need.... I am resisting with ALL my might going out and buying chicks until next week!

No sorry. But you might ask on the "Okies in the BYC" thread. I've been told BetseyOK has the best silkies in Oklahoma but I think she lives quite a ways from us.

ETA: We came home from the Coweta auction with EMPTY cages!!!!!
yesss.gif
Success!

Betsy does have really nice Silkies and she is not too far away, she is over on Keystone Lake.

@ timtam - For silkies a little closer to Bartlesville, you might try Lorna in Sperry. She'd just be a little down Hwy 75 from you. Search swans on Tulsa Craigslist and you will get her contact information. It is a 918-288 number.

Back
Top Bottom