TULSA area Cluckers

I have 2 crested drakes that I am trying to rehome. They are terrorizing my kids and dogs. One is a pekin and the other is black and white with green and blue sheen. I have not figured him out.

OK I have 2 beautiful EE roos that need a new home. Anybody need to freshen up their EE bloodline. If I know they are not going to be eaten then I will give them to you for free. They just started crowing.

3 months old and kind to my children and hens.

OK I have 2 beautiful EE roos that need a new home. Anybody need to freshen up their EE bloodline. If I know they are not going to be eaten then I will give them to you for free. They just started crowing. 3 months old and kind to my children and hens.
Gorgeous! If only I had the room. They will make beautiful and colorful babies!

A picture to put a smile on anyone's face:

And one of our FBCM, about 10 weeks old now. Not too pleased with how their color is growing in, I think the lady who sold them to us couldn't bear to cull anything so she bred everything.
roll.png

thumbsup.gif
nice pic's

Hey guys!

Does anyone on here have some "spent" Leghorns they're needing to get rid of? I'm looking for older hens to relax and lay an egg every now and then. I have a few hens that I use for my "layer flock" and would be happy to trade for some Langshans or can purchase.

Brrrrrrrr….. What a cold and Yukky Day!
Good News is 2 days until POOPS!
Current Weather Forecast for Saturday is: High of 61, Partly Cloudy
Participant List: Looks like it is going to be a good crowd with close to 100 people!
Cayuse Ranch: 4
Mjgigax: 3
Jcatblum: 4
Shelbydog: 1
Lonnyandrinda: 6
Hearts4animals: 3
NanaKat: 2
WhiskeyTango: 4
Cathiesue: 1
Poco Pollo: 1
Muesky: 2
Erinszoo: 4
BetsyOK: 2
FunChick: 3
BScott03: 1
ClfromOk: 4
Our 5 acre farm: 5
OkieT: 2
OkieChick: 12
Due: 2
BScott03: 2
Birdwalkfarm: 4
Artsyrobin
Gunmama
Mamapoppybee
Fleabyte: 2
Eddieokie: 6
Eliemea
Birdwire: 3
Ceoka: 3
Oceanseve: 6
If I might ask, what's all this about??

Introduction
Hi, I am new to chickens and this forum. Have 13, 6-week olds near downtown Tulsa. Not sure which 6 we are going to keep yet, but have a home for the extras. These 13 were selected from an order of 2 laying collections from McMurray (Exotic and Colored egg collections). We originally kept 14 but unexpectedly lost 1 about 3 weeks ago. Moved them to coop and run a couple of weeks ago. They do not want to go in the coop at night. Is it a problem to leave them out if the run is secure?

Back
Top Bottom