TULSA area Cluckers

Oh fun! I'm in tulsa too. Does anyone know the specifics on whether or not roosters are allowed? Just in case one of my pullets is a boy :)

I believe it is no roosters in city limits.
welcome-byc.gif

We had pretty much decided to let the chickens go for personal reasons, then I got a complaint today from a neighbor. I agreed to get rid of the whole setup. I have homes for the chickens but need to get rid of the coop and run too. This is a GREEN CHICKEN COOP, Alexandria Extended with a 9' X 8 1/2' run in green. Has a light inside and the tractor handlebars and wheels. Just bought late spring/early summer this year. My husband just doesn't want to give it away, but he will likely accept any reasonable offer from someone local who can haul it off. There is a lot of value to us in getting someone to come get it. We live near downtown/Owen Park/Tulsa Country Club.

Thank you!
Sandra Crisp

A Tulsa thread! Hello hello! I just joined today because we're thinking of getting ducks or quail. We live in the Renaissance neighborhood, near TU.

Oh, that's wonderful to know! Thank you! We do want to be considerate of our neighbors.

Incidentally, the two families across the street from us keep chickens! Wonder if any of them are here... Sasha? Tara? Are you guys around? Of course I could just ask you next time we're in our front yards, haha.

Back
Top Bottom