Turkenstein25's Trivia Crack!! Everyone Welcome!!

Was this Fun?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
Welcome!! lets play another one of my classic games-Trivia Crack!! What you do is type a question and wait for another person to answer it. then underneath the answer, you put a question of your own.Here are the rules. read them carefully.

Categories-
Sports-Post a question that has anything to do with Football, Baseball,Basketball,Golf or Hockey. No other sports.
Art-Post a question about a famous artist, or who painted this, and provide a picture.
Geography-ask what the capital is of a state, or what continent it is on.

Science-anything having to do with the earth, dinosaurs, science tools, etc.
Tv and Media-ask about which movie didnt have this actor in it, or who stars in this show.

REMINDER-
-always post multiple answers in the question. -when determining what section the question belongs in, please use the same color font as one of the categories.
-always quote the person who asked the question you will be answering so things dont get confusing.

Rules-
Have fun
be nice
All BYC rules apply
dont be rude.
if somebody answered the question, and you wanted to, dont get mad.

Good Luck everyone!! Here is the first question-

Who is the current head coach of the Nebraska Huskers?

Great! Lol!

(Well, there isn't an animal category so I'll do Geography. :p )
(I have no idea how to do colours..... :oops: )

What is the capital of Japan?

Great! Lol!

(Well, there isn't an animal category so I'll do Geography.
tongue.png
)
(I have no idea how to do colours.....
hide.gif
)

What is the capital of Japan?
(remember to do the color that was listed above, but i know so this time its ok)

Tokyo

Yep, correct! (Sorry, I don't know how to do colours, so I'll just say the subject.
hmm.png
)
(ummm. are you on mobile? you know by where you change the size of font, right next to it is an A with an underline and a triangle pointing down. click on that, then change the color0

Back
Top Bottom