Turkey and Chicken Coops The good the bad and the ugly post your Pictures

Our coop is so creative.... a boxy looking walk-in building with a roost, nestboxes, feeder, and water. Door is usually open during the day. (we actually didn't build it for chicken purposes, was actually a hay storage building for our horses)

So gorgeous. (I don't think the chickens care, though!)

#1 is like my dream coop... I have a crappy little coop that my girls can barely fit in. I'm saving up the money I get from selling eggs for a better coop as reward for my girls. Do you know a good place to buy a coop?

Ok so here's what we have for our spoiled group. We saved money building a coop and the turkeys are quite warm and happy in there. Not that they need to be kept warm, but I enjoy sitting with them out there.

getting my first turkeys in a couple weeks, hatchery stock Midget Whites. Selling off a few so I don't have toooooo many (how many's that anyway?) Working on my own coop now so I'm looking at others to get ideas. Will post pix when I have something to post. thanx for the ideas.

[COLOR=008000]getting my first turkeys in a couple weeks, hatchery stock Midget Whites.  Selling off a few so I don't have toooooo many (how many's that anyway?)  Working on my own coop now so I'm looking at others to get ideas.  Will post pix when I have something to post.  thanx for the ideas. [/COLOR]

Can't wait to see yours.

Our Tom and 2 hens did share a 12 x 12 chain link pen with the chickens until the Tom saw the young roosters as a threat and beat the crap out of them. They now share a 6 x 12 chain link run. Will post pic if I can remember to take a pic when I'm out with them.

it's the first coop me and my boyfriend have ever built...really the first thing we've ever built, period. It's not pretty but my chickens seem happy with it and that means I'm happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom