Turkey eggs available

sew4beans

Songster
12 Years
Aug 7, 2007
I have turkey eggs for your incubator, if anyone is interested. 6+ extras for 30.00 includes the shipping. I will bubble wrap, double box, and well insulate them as well as mark the box.

Could be mix or pure, I have a couple of bourbon reds in with Royal palm, and one bourbon red hen that slipped in with my Narrangansetts.

I will collect a couple of days and then ship out. Will not ship Friday or Saturday so they aren't sitting in the post office.

Am I asking too much for Turkey eggs? I thought 30 was reasonable since it includes the shipping. Priority for shipping them is right at $10.00. But this is my first time to post offering them. So if it is too high let me know.

Thanks

That might be a tad high since they are possibly mixed. It also just depends on what people are looking for. I for one are looking for blue slates or slates crossed with palms or reds. That is what I like so I am not worried about other crosses. Keep trying, you will get them sold. Also you might want to put if you have done a fertility check on them yet, if not then that is kinda high. Jenn

Thanks for the info. I am still learning a lot and really appreciate it.

I figure since the $30.00 is too much for six. I have to cover shipping. I will do the 13 for $35.00 to include shipping priority mail. I collected only 4 eggs from them today. Guess it is still a little cool out. Hopefully it will warm up and they will start laying better.

Back
Top Bottom