Turkey Pictures please!!!

Just went out and did it. Didn't get to puffed this time.

After having our BBB Givi for these several weeks, I have found that these critters have a super personality. I am going to have a really hard time sending him to turkey heaven. It is a good thing that I know it would be cruel to let him keep growing until it cripples or kills him: That will be the only way I will be able to live with myself after having to dispatch him.

Good luck with yours...they are really cute.

After having our BBB Givi for these several weeks, I have found that these critters have a super personality. I am going to have a really hard time sending him to turkey heaven. It is a good thing that I know it would be cruel to let him keep growing until it cripples or kills him: That will be the only way I will be able to live with myself after having to dispatch him.

Good luck with yours...they are really cute.
Yep, I'm going to give them the best life and can possibly give them. Kind and respectful as I spoil them. Then when their time comes they will serve their purpose.

My almost one week old Narragansett poults .. I hatched these..

200x200px-ZC-38592db2_2012_June26009.jpeg

200x200px-ZC-235845e3_2012_June26003.jpeg

Last edited:
I see that you have a kiddie pool for your Turkeys my bourbon reds are over 14 weeks old now.
I thought about getting one for them but I didn't know if they would use it or not.
Looks like yours enjoy there's very much.
Great looking Turkeys by the way.

I just had a thought I could use that year round during the winter I might be able to put them some fresh top soil in it for bathing in the dirt.

Just a thought I will have to try that out thanks for the pictures.

Last edited:
The kiddie pool is actually for my dog. They just hijacked it. The run to it first thing every morning to eat the June bugs out of it. In the heat of the day they like to wade and bathe in it.

I'm definitely getting a kiddie pool and seeing if mine like it! Love that picture =)

I have Royal Palms. We got adults this past spring so we are pretty new to them. The tom is friendly and acts like he is the local Sheriff for the chickens. The hen just hatched out 12 poults and was an awesome Mom. I adore them.

My eight week old midget whites....right now I'm counting 5 toms + 5 hens, but I guess we'll see what we end up with soon enough
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom