Turkey Poults For Sale***Sold out Untill next hatch **Due April 17***

GaHermit

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Hoboken Ga
I have 12 Turkey Poults for sale. These are a cross of Bourban Red and Broad Breasted Bronze. They will make a large broad breasted bird for the holiday table. E-Mail me [email protected]] These poults are $4.00 each + shipping overnight. My farm is NPIP certfied.

Thank YouAll for the orders

Last edited:
i think i may ask my mom if i can get some turkeys but where are you locayed and would they attack chickens or ducks?

My farm is in Hoboken Georgia. I do not mix my chickens, ducks, and turkeys. So I don't know if they fight. I give every kind their own pen.
Herm

Last edited:
Yes they can breed by them self. they do go broody. I dont know if they are good mothers since I take the eggs away. I expect to have chicks in about 2 weeks.

I will sell 1 or more if picked up at the farm in Hoboken Ga. I just had 14 more hatched.

You got that right. If you can call those big towns. Pop. here 500. but we are on the Ga. map. we got a traffic light and a bank. Lots&lots of forest. come on down.

Quote:
You might have a traffic light and a Bank, but you need at least 10 churches to be a town
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom