Turkeys and information

antwon911

In the Brooder
Jan 15, 2016
Kershaw county South Carolina
Hey! I'm new on here so I'm looking for information. I'm trying to hatch red bourbon turkey eggs and was wondering how to sell them when they are big enough and how much to sell them for. Any information is appreciated.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm afraid I don't have any experience with turkeys but you might like to drop by your state thread. Maybe members there will be able to advise you best on how to sell your turkeys. State threads can be found here ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
You might also like to pop by the buy sell trade section ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade
Once you have a post count of 20 you could post a for sale ad.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Hey! I'm new on here so I'm looking for information. I'm trying to hatch red bourbon turkey eggs and was wondering how to sell them when they are big enough and how much to sell them for. Any information is appreciated.
Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock. It depends on your market. People will control your price. If someone wants them bad enough they'll pay more for it if it's actually worth it. Others will try and find it somewhere else if they can. For example I sell peacock feathers. More people in my area will just buy the cheapest feathers they can even if they are fake. Some people will pay more since they are better quality, real, and I didn't have to kill my peacock nor pluck them from my peacock. Does this make sense or should I try and explain it in some other way.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Definitely take advantage of the links that Yorkshire coop has left with you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch and selling your turkeys.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

Back
Top Bottom