Turkeys for sale and free chickens in Frederick, Md.

ChrisnTiff

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Crane, Missouri
We are going to be moving in the next couple of months, and we would like to find homes for our flock. We currently have a trio of standard bronze turkeys that are just a year old so should start breeding here very shortly. This would be a good start up for someone as these birds are very tame and will let you walk right up to them. They currently free range and always come back to sleep on the top of the coop at night. We would like to get some money for them as it was expensive to feed them to this point. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. We also have 25 laying hens and one rooster. The hens are of various breeds and quality and all but two are less then 3 years old about half are less than two years old. So they should have quite a few good years of laying in them. There are buff orps, production reds, black australorps, easter eggers, a broody cuckoo maran, a cali white, a light brahma, and a cochin. These girls are currently averaging 13 or 14 eggs a day and they are just finishing up all there molting and winter slow down. We don't want any money for the chickens just would like them to go to a good home. We have lots of pictures so if you are seriously interested we can send by email. Thanks for looking,

Chris

Hi ChrisnTiff, I'm just about 40 minutes away!
I have a friend nearby that might be very interested. I'll be seeing her later today and will let her know. I am fighting tempation right now....
roll.png

Hi where are you located in MD? Any where near DE or NJ?

ML

Hi chrisntiff. We are interested in taking your laying hens off your hands. We currently have 11 hens now and were looking to add to our flock. We have a really nice set up for our girls. Do you still have them?

My sister is looking for some laying hens if you still have some please e-mail me I live in South Jersey area

Hi everyone, we have been very busy so sorry if we aren't responding quickly enough. We have found a wonderful home for our whole flock in Wv. They have not yet picked them up but they did pay us for the turkeys. If something goes wrong and they don't take the birds we will let you guys know. Thank you very much for all the responses.

Chris and Tiffany

Last edited:
Chris

My name is Ray I would love to buy the turkeys and give them a good home at my Antiques Shope in Shreveport, La,, Kinda hard findin Turkeys in my neck of the wood.. I am willing to pay for shipping and handling if you still have the birds and want to sell them and if they can be shipped i have never had anything such as that mailed but i am sure you can if so email me at [email protected] or call me 318 8407013 thank very much

Back
Top Bottom