Turkeys for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hideaway Haven, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hideaway Haven

Hideaway Haven Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    Hi I have a pair of Narragansett turkeys for sale. They were hatched out in June. I am asking 60.00 for the pair. Pick up only.
    Thank You

2. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    [​IMG] OOOO BEEN LOOKING FOR A PAIR FOREVER VERY INTERESTED WERE IN OHIO ARE YOU LOCATED ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hideaway Haven

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    Yeah!!! Blanchester Ohio 45107
    We are southeast of Kings Island about a half an hour
    Thanks

4. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    [​IMG] OOO OF COURSE Im sorry but its too far for me to travel. DARN i was really wanting them [​IMG] If I could talk my Husband into them would you be willing to meet me in delaware ? [​IMG] If not thanks and i hope you find the a good home

OR another possible option : are you going to Lucasville spring chicken show ? memorial day weekend I believe. I could pay you the $60 now if you are and then a delievery fee if you go to the show. Just let me know Thanks

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. Hideaway Haven

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I can meet you at Washington Court House. I may have to up the price for some gas cost. I am just trying to place them because I have to many. My Toms are starting to fight for breeding rights. I actually have another hen I could throw in for another 20.00. So the cost of the trio would be 80.00 and 20.00 for gas. I know that is alot after Christmas. Just let me know. Hope it all works out ok. My daughter actually graduates the weekend of the Lucasville show so I couldn't go there. Please let me know what you think. I couldn't go to Delaware because that is a couple hours away.
    Thanks

6. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    Quote:Its a really good offer but I cant travel that far, with my work and school plus everything here on the farm. Idont dont ever go to columbus except for the state fair, delaware was the longest I could drive. Its a really good offer, and I was really hoping to be able to get them. [​IMG]
    Thanks

7. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Im in wilmingto would like to see them....

8. Hideaway Haven

Nov 9, 2011
    Southwest Ohio
    I just let me know when. I would love to show them to you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by