Turkeys for sale

wee.gif
OOOO BEEN LOOKING FOR A PAIR FOREVER VERY INTERESTED WERE IN OHIO ARE YOU LOCATED ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barnie.gif
OOO OF COURSE Im sorry but its too far for me to travel. DARN i was really wanting them
hit.gif
If I could talk my Husband into them would you be willing to meet me in delaware ?
fl.gif
If not thanks and i hope you find the a good home

OR another possible option : are you going to Lucasville spring chicken show ? memorial day weekend I believe. I could pay you the $60 now if you are and then a delievery fee if you go to the show. Just let me know Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I can meet you at Washington Court House. I may have to up the price for some gas cost. I am just trying to place them because I have to many. My Toms are starting to fight for breeding rights. I actually have another hen I could throw in for another 20.00. So the cost of the trio would be 80.00 and 20.00 for gas. I know that is alot after Christmas. Just let me know. Hope it all works out ok. My daughter actually graduates the weekend of the Lucasville show so I couldn't go there. Please let me know what you think. I couldn't go to Delaware because that is a couple hours away.
Thanks

Quote:
Its a really good offer but I cant travel that far, with my work and school plus everything here on the farm. Idont dont ever go to columbus except for the state fair, delaware was the longest I could drive. Its a really good offer, and I was really hoping to be able to get them.
sad.png

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom