Twins are growin ~ UP-DATE

i hatch one they were the same size but different colors i will post a pic so cool hope i do it again soon

6295_062308_1447.jpg

Quote:
Oh I will be taking pics and video it. I know the chances are thin but you never now.
fl.gif

Right now I have quail peeping and hatching..
jumpy.gif

on day 22 u are going to have to start cracking the shell for them because there wont be room for them to do it if u don't help them they will die.if u see blood stop and wait a little then help again then be careful when taking them out the yoke might be connected they can brake and then they will bleed to death

Last edited:
It's day 13, they both are still moving around.

I measured the egg this morning. It is 4.5 inches from tip to tip and 6 1/4 inches round. (poor hen )

I read through speckledhen"s post, now I'm even more scared neither of them will make it.

Still trying to be hopeful
fl.gif

Quote:
I'm sorry to discourage you with that post, but still, DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Maybe with much praying and luck, you WILL have some lil twins that make it!
fl.gif
If not, don't feel too bad about it.
hugs.gif
Just be glad that you had the chance to try and be happy that you have other eggs and chickens.
ya.gif

I have a little white leghorn pullet that lays for 2 days stops a day lays a double yolk stops for a day then lays single again for 2 days. This pattern has held for 4 weeks....I think my rooster is also maturing...you should see the size of these eggs!!! poor poor baby hen:eek:
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom