Two albino peahens in southeast PA-NEW PICS

chickenannie

Songster
12 Years
Nov 19, 2007
Pennsylvania
Two pure white, matching peahens (females) available in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Both are from beautiful Burmese mama and papa. One year old. $20 each. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, they are pure white in color. Very pretty as a pair (though both female). I will post pics as soon as I find the disc, hopefully tommorrow.

Here's a photo I took of them a few weeks ago:

4957_dscn1941.jpg

Quote:
!?
got any pics?? would love to see them
If white burmese though, you need to ad another zero to their price, LOL sorry YODA!

Pure Burmese are Green so if the parents are both green they are not Burmese they are Spaldings split to White the only way to hatch whites from greens, it looks like there is yellow on there face if so Spalding Whites. and worth about $100.00 ea.

I do not understand this statement "Pure Burmese are Green so if the parents are both green they are not Burmese they are Spaldings split to White" What color are burmese peafowl? I mean if they are green are they pure?

Quote:
That's right,
That's why I was asking.
Java, Burmese, and Imperators are all Green colored peafowl. There is no such thing as a pure one that is white. Also, no, just be cause they are green, that doesnt mean they are pure either, could be higer percentage spaldings...
There are white spaldings ( a cross breed between the greens and indian blue mutations)
Which, like CherokeeTrails said, with the yellow on these's face, looks like they may have a touch of spaulding in them, not much though.

They are very healthy looking and $20 is a GREAT price, I'd jump on them YODA....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom