Two new chicks....Ameracauna or Easter Eggers?

No feathered legs... and I believe she is suppose to have a tail.... the girl got her from a friend because she was being picked on. I got her a saddle and modified it with a flap to hide her bum from the others, and the tail did start growing back. As soon as I took it off... someone had plucked her, and suspect it was lacey, the Barred Rock, as she is the boss and alerts the gang for predators. She is the one (the black one) that will be culled as I can't have so many non laying hens.

My Pet Chicken is advertising Cream Legbar (very limited ability) day old sexed chicks. Males are $45.00 each and females 49.00. Depending on where you live you can order as few as three chicks. I suppose if you wanted a pair you could always put in as your third something less expensive, like in the 2.5- range.
Three cream legbars with shipping added in would probably run around 190.00.

thank you Donrae... I thought maybe that too.. I accidently posted her chicken saddle on the snow page... the gal that makes them here did a wonderful job... all I had to do is stitch on a little flap.

Back
Top Bottom