Two weeks old already!

I couldn't get real good pictures since it's been raining for days. But here's some of the coop and the girls.

that was the best one I could get of all of them. They didn't want to cooperate. Haha

I couldn't get real good pictures since it's been raining for days. But here's some of the coop and the girls.

that was the best one I could get of all of them. They didn't want to cooperate. Haha
That coop looks really good. Are yours going to be free range? How are they doing?x

They were outside in the coop all day today. They enjoyed the sunshine. They're not ready to be out full time yet and we are awaiting the extension to our run too.

Awesome! I bet they loved it and hated to go back in. I found out last night that 4 of mine are sleeping in the eves of my coop instead of the roost. Haha

How are your girls doing? Mine are doing great. Gave them watermelon the other day and they absolutely love it! They like strawberries as long as I hand feed them. Once it touches the ground they won't eat the strawberries. Lol

He he! Funny little things! I wouldn't want strawberries off the floor either! They are doing really well. They are getting so big. They could do with going outside really- the crate is getting too small and phew, they stink! They are 6 weeks now and the weather is improving, so think they will go out next weekend. I'll keep you posted.x

Back
Top Bottom