Two Weird Dreams: Wanna Analyze?

No, No, I think Laurajean was trying to emphasize what you said to make it clear thats what she was responding to.
There was some joking going on here so maybe you just mis-understood her having fun? She said it was just friendly teasing, and stuck her tounge out. And we all know theres a rule that says no one can get mad if you stick your tounge out
tongue.png

th.gif
Is it a full moon? No, it's only April Fool's day.
ya.gif
:gigchill 'n laugh
gig.gif
life is too short to spend in anxiety.

Last edited:
Sourland... Would you like a cold compress and some smelling salts for your fainting problem?
tongue.png

Huh? Was somone playing with me? Rebecca crosses her arms and pouts

Last edited:
Since I am the resident expert here.

Dreams of Orange Chickens?

Either you need to go to a Chinese Restaurant and order the Orange Chicken.... or
your subconscious mind is working it's chicken math and you need to start raising MORE Buff Orpingtons.... just sayin'....

Quote:
Whattya gonna do, beat me up or something?
lol.png
You made a comment, I made a comment. You posted about having "one of those days", I was just acknowledging it. Get over yourself, it was friendly teasing.
tongue.png

Why did you change my post and put what I said in bold?????????????? And why would I want to beat you up??????????????? Have I threatend you in some way? What would make you say that?

Steve

I put the part in bold that I was referring to. A pretty common practice on this forum. Anybody who reads the posts can clearly see that your original post is not bold. The "is that a problem????" with four question marks made me laugh, because it sounded like a "you got a problem with that?" type of stereotypical comment, hence the beating me up joke. Now the real question is why have you used about 30 question marks in this last post alone? You seem a little defensive. I said it was friendly teasing. Why are you freaking out? What part of "It was just friendly teasing" are you not getting? You seriously sound like you need a break or something, you're taking me seriously and I was pretty clear that I was just teasing. I tried to type this very carefully so as not to induce more question mark assault....
hide.gif

Seriously man, if you're having a bad day, I'm truly sorry if my joke hit you wrong. But I think you need to relax a bit here.

Nah, thanks anyway. My only real problem is an extremely aggravated back. I'd sure like to trade this model
old.gif
in for the "59 version that worked so well.
lol.png

Steve is wondering subconsciously, PERHAPS, why you didn't dream about him?
And hey, I was wondering the same thing....
lau.gif
(Jess Kidden)

Love ya Steve... just trying to add to your perfect day....

Back
Top Bottom