Ty

dachshundluver1232

Hatching
8 Years
Mar 3, 2011
I would like to thank all of ze peoples tht didnt use the message " u really shouldnt post ur age if ur young" in their posts. and lots of peoples didnt post tht. no, they posted "Welcome To BYC from...AZ!" ty to all those ppls

the reason they likely told you not to post your age if you are young is because they are trying to protect you, after all you are on the internet. BYC is very family friendly and the mods work hard to keep it safe but they cannot be everywhere all at once. With that said, Glad you joined us, and I hope you will stick around and share some chicken stories with us.
welcome-byc.gif

Ema

Don't take it personally, they were only trying to help. I doubt that the twentieth person knew there were nineteen before them. Anyway Welcome.
frow.gif

Yes, I remember that thread. I'm one of the old guys that did post his age, but if you are young you need to be even more cautious. You are family and we are here to protect you.
frow.gif

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from FL

Just think of us as a bunch of moms, dad, aunts, uncles, and grandparents to the younger members. We will be quick to tell you if we feel you are doing something unsafe.
old.gif
We will be just as quick to help you out if you have a question or problem.
hugs.gif

You will get used to us.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom