Tyngsborough Gardens Monthly Chicken swap in Tyngsborough Ma 7/15

Hey peeps, last was ok for being the first time at this location of the year, gotta get the word out a tons more, its a very nice location. next swap here is April 15th .

I will be coming to the 4/15 swap. I'm bringing 9, John Hall, Welsummer chicks, 2 weeks old. Straight run. What time does the swap start?

It starts a 9am. Welsummers are so cool!
cool.png

I will be bringing some 6 week old crosses (Dominique/Speckled Sussex), 4 week old Speckled Sussex and if anyone is interested I have some week old Speckled Sussex, as well as some week old crosses (Dominique/Speckled Sussex/Red Dorking). I won't bring the week old birds unless there is some interest.

Are the SS sexed or straight run??? I'd like a couple week olds if they are sex-able, or the 4 week olds. How much are you selling them for? I could swap some welsummers for SS, females only, I can't have a roo....

Are the SS sexed or straight run??? I'd like a couple week olds if they are sex-able, or the 4 week olds. How much are you selling them for? I could swap some welsummers for SS, females only, I can't have a roo....

The Sussex are straight run... the week olds are $5.00 ea and the 4 week olds are $8.00 ea. With the Sussex, we can take a guess at sex, but they are sold as straight run, as we are not a hatchery and only need so many roo's in the freezer.

I'll see if I can find you at the swap, I think I might take the week olds (2)
but I'll need to sell my chicks first or there might be a divorce in my future! lol

Last edited:
I will be bring 1 pair of satenetts pigeons and 1 pair of modena pigeons, 2 pairs of diamond doves, a blue sebbi gander he has smooth feathers his did not curl, maybe a few cochin standard hens, possibly a frizzle polish pullet, some youngys phoenix, cochin bantams, and a couple frizzle cochin bantams.

I will be bring 1 pair of satenetts pigeons and 1 pair of modena pigeons, 2 pairs of diamond doves, a blue sebbi gander he has smooth feathers his did not curl, maybe a few cochin standard hens, possibly a frizzle polish pullet, some youngys phoenix, cochin bantams, and a couple frizzle cochin bantams.
How much is a pair of Diamond Doves?

Back
Top Bottom