Feb 26, 2011
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
So they don't provide health papers anymore :(

Holly (Meyer Hatchery)

Mar 25, 1:36 PM EDT

Kim,

We no longer offer this service. We can only provide the NPIP certification.

Thank you,
Holly
Customer Service
888-568-9755 ext. 111
Meyer Hatchery

Kim

Mar 25, 1:06 PM EDT

Hi Meyer Hatchery,
In the past you have provided health papers to Canadian customers so that they can order chicks from you and pick them up from a US border. I am wondering if you still do this and how much the cost would be for the papers?
Thanks,
Kim

cooleo

Songster
Jul 20, 2016
To order from a US hatchery one would need to have them supply health papers and ship the chicks to a US border where you go to bring the chicks across to Canada

Cackle replied to my email today saying that they don’t supply health papers/export to Canada

McMurray Hatchery supplies health papers for $75

Ideal Hatchery supplies health papers for $100 and they replied to me on here saying that if I wanted to place an order for their specials such as $1 bantams it wouldn’t be possible, I don’t know why but I think it’s because the papers take about 3 weeks to get and the special prices are weekly

Anyone know of other hatcheries or breeders that ship to Canada

Meyer is another one I’m curious about but I haven’t contacted them
I ordered from ideal and live in South Carolina they took 3 full days to get to me and most were dead

bantamsrmyfav

Free Ranging
8 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
I keep forgetting to update this...during the summer Ideal Poultry told me they stopped shipping to Canada 2 years ago (except for 3 of their wholesale customers..Performance and Beau Peeps, not sure who the third one is)

Latest posts

Top Bottom