UFO Spotted In China??

somad.gif

I am MAJORLY offended!!!!!!!!!!!!

somad.gif

Not only have you guys attacked my belief in life on other planets, my family's visitation by space aliens throughout America, AND my local KFC mascot, Col Sanders.

I will be packing up my tinfoil hat, shorts, cape, and shoes, and going home.

HUUUMPHHH!

40731_tumblr.jpg

My cat - saving the Earth from alien silkies, looking sauve in cool shades, getting the cute babes. MIB, eat your hearts out.
(Is it me or does she look like a Replicant?)

Quote:
uuh..ohh.. now you guys did it... we're gonna get it...
hide.gif

**I just want you to know that i'm not in any way affiliated (sp?) with these folks....**
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Did you get new shoes for the trip?

When you travel in space, you do not need "shoes" where you are going. Didn't you read the manual I sent you???? Sheesh!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
hide.gif

**I just want you to know that i'm not in any way affiliated (sp?) with these folks....**
big_smile.png

Ok then, I guess we'll spare your life and keep you as a house servant. As long as you can cook and clean chicken coops. Be at my place by the crack of dawn for cleanup duty.
tongue.png

Quote:
hide.gif

big_smile.png

Ok then, I guess we'll spare your life and keep you as a house servant. As long as you can cook and clean chicken coops. Be at my place by the crack of dawn for cleanup duty.
tongue.png

Ugh..can i send my husband instead?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom