Ugh my day was not so good

first time farmer

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
New Hampshire
So i got up today went to school like normal. But when i got there i walked in and got told to take my hat off like always(not a big deal) But i am 95% irish and the shirt i wore for st pattys day said fight me i'm irish. The AP told me to put a sweatshirt on because my shirt was a threat. Than I was walking down the hall to my next class and the other AP made me empty my pockets because he thought i had a tin of dip. I had a can of mints, which kind of looked like a tin of dip in my pocket. Ugh I didnt talk back or have an attitude or anything i just do not like how the day turned out. Just had to vent. Oh and i learned to not bring mints in a tin to school that was an ok thing for him to do now that i think about it. Oh and i am a in 10th grade and i do not dip at all

Last edited:
hugs.gif
maybe tomorrow will be better
hugs.gif

I am sorry that you had a rough day. My DS is in the 8th grade, I feel bad for him when he has days like that too. He always starts out with "Mom, kids at school are mean"! Then I now somethings up.
hugs.gif
to you!

I'm sorry that you had a rough day in school.
hugs.gif
However, I think that some of your classmates might feel that if the school let you wear a t-shirt that said, "Fight me. I'm Irish," then you'd be treated differently from everyone else. I'm all for the green hair, makeup, etc, but I can understand that the school might want to err on the side of caution, especially since so many blame the schools for the ills of society.

That being said, Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Suzy

frow.gif

You know, you rock! You're mature enough to realize that the principals have to have rules about stuff like that just to keep you and the rest of the students safe.

It's nice to know that they're fair, too. You're probably a totally cool kid and don't usually get into any trouble at school, and they've treated you the same as they would treat anyone else -- not playing favorites or anything. It takes a special kind of person to be so objective like that.

Way to be mature and put things into perspective!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I used to be a trouble maker when i was in jr high but them when i got into highschool i found out what i wanted to do when i graduated and buckled down so i could get into UNH. Oh and thanks

you think that was a rough day,wait until you have to get up every morning and go to work for some dumbaaa that is barely old enough to shave telling you what to do and how to do it after you have allready been doing it perfectly fine for a lifetime !!!!..then you will know what a bad day is..

Back
Top Bottom