UGH! My neighbor wants chickens!!!

i am saving up for a privacy fence for this reason on one side as well. when they say why just on our side i can say, truthfully, well, i ran out of money. lol.

My husband said that putting up a privacy fence would be rude, so , I am still hiding from the neighbor. I was hiding yesterday on my patio while he fed his 2 chickens. I heard all kinds of screaming. I think the rooster attacked him. To feed them he just flings the food in there. I don't think he's ever cleaned the 4x8 area that they have. He never lets them out.
Hubby's answer is growing a hedge.

Quote:
I don't think it's rude at all, but it is expensive! I have my hedge growing: Pampus grass and wax leaf ligustrum. I water them, feed them, and talk to them, telling them to PLEASE hurry up and grow so I don't have to look at the neighbors!!!
gig.gif

OMG. I have a similar problem but was totally afraid to post. My friend whom i love don't get me wrong wants chickens since seeing mine. The problem is 1. she lives in an HOA with a semi small yard. HOA = No Way. 2. She is hard on everything, her and her family have destroyed EVERYTHING that they have ever owned. I don't even like her petting my girls because she scratches them like dogs. All of the animals they have ever had have gotten messed up, hurt, turned violent from being constantly chased and tackled, and then off to the pound or re-homed. 3. She thinks that silkies are ugly and look like peacocks. She must be out of her mind. Thanks for the vent. Good luck with the neighbors. Get a fence. You could hug and kiss your girls in front of your neighbor, tell her they are way expensive and you love them so much. Perhaps you could convince her that you are crazy and thats why you have them, theyn she wont want them.

Back
Top Bottom