I have been contemplating through gutters! How did you attach em? Do you have links of what you used as gutters? No idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff.
ok, here are some photos - a total hack, not pretty at all, but works so far for the last 1.25 year. I used whatever I could get to keep the rain out! And cable ties are my best friend.
(so envy those who can draw a design and execute/implement the plan!!)
The cube was covered with wire, and the birdnet/deernet are attached to the cube, so it's near impossible to access the top of the cube. Internal tarp was the only way to go. (couldn't figure any easy way to make an internal roof panel)
To allow the rain and snow to get out:
1. the tarp was hung tilted toward one end of the run
2. internal gutter catching the water coming off the tarp and extent to about 3 ft beyond the side. (had to cut the wire to let the gutter to get through)
3. gutter is easiest to be hung by screwed to wood
4. the clear plastic sheet below the bottom of the gutter was inserted last week to deflect the draft, not for waterproof.
4. need overhang to keep the rain from going into the cube