Ugliest chicken contest!

mario49

Songster
11 Years
Dec 6, 2008
Eubank KY
even though there is no truly ugly chickens in the world but there are some rather not so pretty one s so send em' in Contest ends Dec. 20 so hurry and get em' in

I will be grading these pictures!

Five places 1 2 3 4 5

Will grade by color, size, other such as (neat hairstyles, dress up, and surroundings/ what it's doing!) and also by it's expression of happiness!
hurry contest ends Dec. 20 again. Bring in those No t so pretty pics. in

RULES MUST Follow or chicken will not be juged
Has to be a chicken !

no chicks under 3 weeks old

none dead either

The photograph has to be CLEAR. Blurred photographs are harder to judge.

Post as many photos as you like. You can post multiple photos of all your chickens. But please, try to refrain from posting your entire album, though.
Post only your best pictures of your best chickens, please.

The picture can't be photoshopped.

Chickens of either gender are eligible.

Please be respectful of other people's chickens, because in the end, everybody wins! All chickens rock the world.

Please post photos directly. No links, if possible.

Chicken has to be yours! not copied or plagerized or your neighbors!

The chickens have to be enjoying themselves. Also, they may not be held by a human in the photo. But if the chicken is happily roosting on you then it is OK!

11: Try to keep posts to a minimum. Post as many pictures as you like, but all in one post, if possible.

Please post your chicken's name, gender, breed and when you took the photo, if able. If you don't know or don't have any of the above information, just say NA.

Have fun!
Remember Dec. 20th

Last edited:
OH!! I have the perfect chicken.
gig.gif

She is a silkie frizzle. I will try to get a pic posted tomorrow.

I think i made the perfect contest for people and there chickens!
oh and also another rule you cant use baby chicks under 3 weeks Old!
DEC. 20 remember

They are cute... IDK if anyone on this forum will thin ktheir chickens are ugly...we've all got the disease. The chickie love disease....
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom