UGLY Mexican Hen

mispollitos

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
She's about 2 months old. Any suggestions of what the heck she might be???? So dang UGLY! But, i was told that she will give great large eggs and will go broody. In that case, I'll have her sit on the sex link eggs
big_smile.png

68866_new_ugly_hen.jpg

She's some sort of game bird mix. She looks young--do you know how old she is?

That roo isnt even going to notice her. Probably thinks she's a chick.

Quote:
That's what I was thinking...until I read the first response. I think she is referring to that scrawny orange thing in the background, just under the roo's head.

Definitely has some game!
lau.gif
The rooster is a complete and utter JERK! He already initiated her! I think she'll be fine now. She looks like a road runner
gig.gif

Yes, I'm referring the the one behind the roo. They're either going to live in harmony or he's going to be dinner! He was the poopy butt runt that I felt sorry for and didn't butcher with his brothers. When the hen came along he became a ROO! Follows her around like a puppy. But he's gotten mean. Insecure rooster
hide.gif
, has tried to attack ME!
rant.gif

Last edited:
Yes, you've got to be correct LareePQG! In fact, the seller did say something about finer fighting cocks and I asked if they were for fighting. He tried to back paddle a bit because I think he thought I wouldn't take it otherwise. The reality is that I want a broody hen and this was sorta what I wanted to get chicks. Going back for 2 more today.

Back
Top Bottom