Uh oh... found an egg today! ... - A journal of sorts, from finding eggs to hatching them... Update

LOL I do that with every hatch Duckie, but I can't keep them all, only certain colors... and I am keeping too many already!

Peeps, it would be easier just to count the ones you don't want......lol......the math would be easy - ZERO.

And StevenW. - you've never heard that expression, "Sop 'em up with a biscuit"? It actually has nothing to do with eating anything (whew). It's the cousin to "I could just eat him up with a spoon." Colloquialisms are weird - and in this case a bit gruesome.
smile.png

DUN DUN DUN! We have 3 pips! Lockdown started just an hour ago. I'm excited and then I bought 3 peachicks yesterday from the Local Peafowl Breeder. Lord have mercy! He had huge aviary pens with a bunch of peafowl and at least 20 some colors!

Now is the hard part.. Waiting for the keets to hatch out..!

Last edited:
Yay Duckie! Pips Pips! I want pics when they hatch!!!

Congrats on the Peafowl.. lmao your neighbors are gonna LOVE that, lololol

Awwww beautiful Pea babies Dickie!!!!
love.gif
I just set 1/2 dozen IB eggs... 1st time ever incubating Peafowl eggs for me...so wish me luck
fl.gif

Post some pics of your wet keets... I wanna see!!!! (yes I am an inpatient brat, lol)... I might be able to tell you what they are!

Awwww beautiful Pea babies Dickie!!!!
love.gif
I just set 1/2 dozen IB eggs... 1st time ever incubating Peafowl eggs for me...so wish me luck
fl.gif

Post some pics of your wet keets... I wanna see!!!! (yes I am an inpatient brat, lol)... I might be able to tell you what they are!
GASPS! I refuse to say anything more! LOLOL

Good luck on the Pea eggs! I'll get some pictures in a bit, I think they are Royal Purples then there's a Pearl that hatched early this morning. Last time I checked there was a keet zipping and 2 eggs pipped.

Back
Top Bottom