Uh!

I will after you tell me why people think its ok to drop off livestock, PERIOD.
idunno.gif

I think its wrong! Acutally, me and my husband both think its wrong! Since we just got two new clydesdales, that a whole bunch of feed right there, why do they think its okay to drop of FOUR sheep?!?!

They just dropped them off? Like "donated"?

I don't understand why he would give them to us. But they're sweet and gentle, so I think we're going to keep them...Thats why Sam told me. I'll post some pictures when I get outside again.​

Quote:
I don't understand why he would give them to us. But they're sweet and gentle, so I think we're going to keep them...Thats why Sam told me. I'll post some pictures when I get outside again.

While you are taking pics...take some of the two new clydesdales too. I want to see them too!
wink.png

Mitzi

Katie_12_07_01-sm.jpg

This is mommy...Not sure what breed or anything, but she's a doll, her new name is Matilda.
Lambandcat.jpg

Baby 1-She has more spots, Cassidy calls her Bella...What is it with her and that name??? But it means beautiful and that she is
big_smile.png

illgetyoubackforthis.jpg

Baby 2- Gerturde. Very white and so affectionate.
runkittyrun.jpg

Another picutre of Gertrude.
Nathan3.jpg

Big daddy (I'm guessing he's the daddy) Monster...Thank goodness for no hornes
smile.png

And the clydesdales for RedStickLA , I put pictures up yesterday of them, they're in the "other livestock" category under "any names?"

Back
Top Bottom