Uhg I forgot again THE SUPPORT GROUP FOR MEMORY DEFICIENT

Quote:
I haven't lost one, but then I don't have one of my own to lose. I have ignore the advice of a navigation system. The system can get very cranky when you are traveling a freeway that it does know about yet.
lau.gif

Quote:
It would help if Becka lived closer all the time. I'm thinking that I would smell really bad by the time she gets back here.
gig.gif

The question is, would you then have been driven so insane that you were glad to die?
lol.png

Nope Becca couldn't make me that crazy. She and I are way to much a like.

And I am one of the few adults that really really likes teenagers. I had so much fun with my kids during those years. I believe that if you don't like teenagers then you shouldn't have babies.

Quote:
I know I'm going to be sorry but where is Enumclaw?
hide.gif

Enumclaw is about 50 miles Southeast of Seattle. It is the last town of any size before you go up to the North side of Mount Rainier. The town's name is from a Muckleshoot Indian word the means according the Cities web site "thundering noise" or I have also heard that it might mean "evil winds". The Hill a mile east of town last erupted in Jan of 1899. So it could be that is why the First Nations People named the area "thundering noise", or It could be about the winds. The town had winds of up to 120 mile per hour in December of 1982. We can get sustained winds from the east anytime of the year. It just takes a low front on the west side of the cascades and a high front on the east side. The winds then will funnel through gaps in the mountains, and Enumclaw is right in the path of one of those gaps. It's fun to watch the roofs blow off sometimes.
lau.gif

So today you got an extra lesson in geography.
hit.gif

I just love to homeschool kids and adults.
gig.gif

Thanks for the lesson! very interesting. and you must have been reading because how could you remember all of that.
smile.png
wink.png

Quote:
The question is, would you then have been driven so insane that you were glad to die?
lol.png

And I am one of the few adults that really really likes teenagers. I had so much fun with my kids during those years. I believe that if you don't like teenagers then you shouldn't have babies.

You are one of the elite few, then.
lol.png
Wait until you hear the glitter story.
hide.gif

And again, you are one of the elite few. But we can be fun when we aren't busy being weird.
big_smile.png

I will definitely have to subscribe to this thread!
I've always been a bit scatterbrained.
roll.png
Now, though, I have the added "benefit" of menopausal fog, and occasionally think I'm losing my last marble.
he.gif
Forgetting to turn on or off whatever needs turned on or off, forgetting to feed whatever needs fed, forgetting to pay this or that bill until I get the warning letter
barnie.gif
- and then having to tape the warning letter to the computer desk so I remember to get it paid
hide.gif
, forgetting what day it is, forgetting where I was going and what I was going after, forgetting something as simple as how to spell words I've known how to spell since high school (I was that kid who ate the dictionary, and had a thesaurus as dessert...)

So frustrating!
hit.gif
It's affecting my work performance. Like I am going to go to the supervisor and explain to him my problem? Um, no.
ep.gif
Not unless it's a last resort.
DH is a huge help, but I know he gets frustrated with my forgetfulness.

Has anyone else with this particular problem tried that plant-based estrogen replacement? I forgot the name (of course), but I've seen it at drug stores and wal-mart type places. Was wondering if that might help. Or maybe the ginko herbal stuff? Any other herbal or homeopathic treatments anyone has tried? And what was the result?
fl.gif

Quote:

You are one of the elite few, then.
lol.png
Wait until you hear the glitter story.
hide.gif

And again, you are one of the elite few. But we can be fun when we aren't busy being weird.
big_smile.png

Why wasn't I invited to the glitter episode? Now I just feel left out.
hit.gif

I am sure that at my age, that I could have helped a lot with the creativeness.
ya.gif
Glitter sounds like a lot of fun that could last along time.
gig.gif

Quote:
I can so relate to what you are saying, though I was blaming the drugs, and brain damage. I take pain meds for extreme pain, and there is the stuff that keeps the bladder spasms at bay, and the blood presure down, and the nerve pain down to a low roar, and the heartburn stuff, and so on. I do know that if I don't take hormone replacement stuff, that I really start to notice how much worse I can feel.

I have become certain that getting old is not for sissies.
old.gif
If I ever felt normal like some people, I would have so many things to do and to play with. I can only dream that some day there will be a cure for what happens to our bodies as we age.

Back
Top Bottom