Uhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Thatchickenguy

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 31, 2011
i gave six chicks to my friend. they were a week old...he put him out in the yard thinking they would just surive on their own. even though he has a coop! so the small unsuspected chicks are in the yard not knowing what to do and his outside newfoundland dog eats them. a week old. I need to vent. FML

So so sorry to hear this. Some people just don't have a clue. I had a brother of mine do the same thing last year. They were not from me, but I'm not letting him have any this year.

ahh.....guess he doesn't know much about chickens
hu.gif
However, I do hope you smack him upside the head for such stupidity, maybe it will rewire what braincells he may have
smack.gif

That really sucks.
sad.png
I would not give him any more chicks if I were you. I always ask questions before I release a bird to someone. I see you mentioned a coop, they probably wouldn't have survived in there either. Older birds would kill them or they would die without proper heating. Week olds must have heat or a mother hen.

i told him to put them in the cage inside his coop with a light i gave him....he went home....put them in the yard and went inside. Its morbid

Back
Top Bottom