Uhhh....why does my Easter egger have a fifth toe?

When you put your hand in the brooder, always move slowly while talking to them and have some millet or some crumbles of cooked egg for them in your palm.
They will quickly learn to connect your hand with something wonderful and be eagerly awaiting your appearence.

When you put your hand in the brooder, always move slowly while talking to them and have some millet or some crumbles of cooked egg for them in your palm.
They will quickly learn to connect your hand with something wonderful and be eagerly awaiting your appearence.
Yes, my chicken especially love cooked corn. Just be careful about temperature, and search it up before to see if it's dangerous for them. And I can tell that you take good care of them, but just in case, never let it replace their chick food, no matter how enjoyable it may be to watch them gobble it down!

Thats what I’ve been doing! When I tap my finger in the bowl they all come running! Except they peck me and not the food. 😂

They barely eat anything, they are very little. I will try introducing a little swing, perch and some treats in a couple of weeks!

Thats what I’ve been doing! When I tap my finger in the bowl they all come running! Except they peck me and not the food. 😂

They barely eat anything, they are very little. I will try introducing a little swing, perch and some treats in a couple of weeks!
Awesome! My EE is the only one of my chickens that actually tries to eat my finger-and only my thumb! :lau

Did someone already mention your EE is probably a Favaucana? It’s not a “recognized” breed, but I have had a couple and they lay mint green eggs and are super friendly and adorable.

Back
Top Bottom