UK Member Please Say HI

Pics
We have 3 hens in our backgarden in Dunfermline, Scotland.
They are called Mimi, Bjork and Mindy. Mimi been unwell recently with prolapsed vent, but we're glad to see her on the mend, and her tail feathers are returning
1f603.png

David and Kirsty

Hi David and Kirsty, glad you've joined the board. I like your hen's names.

Hi Heather, we've not spoken before, hope you are recuperating well ( or perhaps that should be re-'coop'-erating
smile.png
).

I'm glad your other egg caught up birdwoodchooks, not long until they hatch now!

Hmm, we need to find a home for our Exchequer Leghorn boy, he's 10wks old now and practise-crowing like a good-un. I don't want to despatch him until I'm sure no-one's interested. Barbara would you be interested, we could arrange to get him to you during the half term holiday.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine, looks like the autumn is trying to set in now.

The hatch is well on, 6 out of 9 have made it out 3 Orpingtons and 3 Brahmas. Only thing is I need to open the bator to re-water, but the hatch isn't finished. No pips thought so might just have to do it quick. Pictures to follow.

Hello fellow Brits!
My name is Jessica andI live in North Wales :)
I have four ducks.. Two Cayugas and two Saxony ducks!
I plan to get some Silkie chickens in the spring!

Last edited:
Hi Jessica,

welcome to the group. I'm just across from you in Cheshire. Are you going to hatch your chicks, I've got two week old bantams at the minute and they're adorable.

Hello!! Just thought I would see if any body has any pol/hens for sale? I'm after polish or silkies or frizzles to join my flock! I'm in rg27 in Hampshire x

Hello fellow brit chicken lovers, im jack!
Im in lincolnshire and i currently have eggs in the incubator and i'm already addicted ahha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom