UK Member Please Say HI

Yeah enjoy.

I'm planning to do some dog walking when I retire-must be a superb job :D

It's great in the Spring and Summer but from about November through till February, it's testing! I've been doing it since I had my daughter 12 years ago...it was meant to be a way to earn some pocket money short term with a baby in tow but I'm still at it!

It's great in the Spring and Summer but from about November through till February, it's testing! I've been doing it since I had my daughter 12 years ago...it was meant to be a way to earn some pocket money short term with a baby in tow but I'm still at it!
Ha ha nice one.

Can imagine the bad weather is not good. Would still prefer that to teaching 100s of hormonal teenagers every day
lau.gif

Just checked the map seems I'm in the middle of 2 high risk areas both of which have bird gardens or a high population of birds one been Roundhay park the other Lotherton Hall oh I forgot Temple Newsam

Mmmmmm.... :/ Lots of birds there! Been to lotherton hall quite a few times.

OMG!!! Love the pink coops.  How tidy and clean is your arrangement?

Will pop a bolt on in the next day or so as am off for half-term from 3.15 tomorrow!!!!  :weee

Love it!!!xxxx

That was taken in the summer and when things were new. It's really not clean now :th Did you get your bolts on?

Ha ha nice one.

Can imagine the bad weather is not good. Would still prefer that to teaching 100s of hormonal teenagers every day :lau

Don't know how you do it at school? I only have one teenager and that's enough for me!

Not sure of your set up but I would get a lock on your pop hole. I'm lucky (as you've seen with the pics I've sent you previously), my coop is within a pen and behind 2 doors...all locked. We just use bog standard bolts/keeps, nothing too convoluted ...I take no chances as the foxes are rife here, they come in daylight and at night. It could just be cats you're hearing but I'm too much of a stress head to take the risk!

Hi sweetie

Am being a bit thick here but am blaming head cold and chest infection ha ha. Went out with a sliding lock but cannot work out how to attach it doh!

Could you take a close up of how you have attached yours please?

Thanks a lot x

Mmmmmm....
hmm.png
Lots of birds there! Been to lotherton hall quite a few times.
That was taken in the summer and when things were new. It's really not clean now
th.gif
Did you get your bolts on?
Don't know how you do it at school? I only have one teenager and that's enough for me!

Ha ha no YC. Am technically challenged ha ha.

Some days I simply survive ha ha ha. I just keep thinking-6 more years!!!
lau.gif

I know! I picked Charlie up from school on Thursday for his orthodontic appointment and it was just as lunch time was finishing. I only stood in reception waiting for him and the kids screaming and acting the goat as they moved around was brain frying. It was also very hot in there so I'm not surprised they are hyped up all the time. If it were me in charge they would have to walk around in an orderly queue in silence!!

Last edited:
Hi sweetie

Am being a bit thick here but am blaming head cold and chest infection ha ha.  Went out with a sliding lock but cannot work out how to attach it doh!

Could you take a close up of how you have attached yours please?

Thanks a lot x

Not my department either I'm afraid! My o/h deals with all he DIY jobs. Here's a close up of one of my bolts, they're all the same around my coop and pen:

Good luck xx

I know! I picked Charlie up from school on Thursday for his orthodontic appointment and it was just as lunch time was finishing. I only stood in reception waiting for him and the kids screaming and acting the goat as they moved around was brain frying. It was also very hot in there so I'm not surprised they are hyped up all the time. If it were me in charge they would have to walk around in an orderly queue in silence!!

Ha ha ha. I would pay you a million pounds if you could get them to do that!!!
lau.gif

I am very short - 5ft 1''- so often get shunted about on the corridors ha ha. Mind you, also as am so low down and unnoticed I can manage behaviour and reprimand for bad language etc as they don't see me!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom