UK Member Please Say HI

Congratulations! :clapLooking great and so cute!
Did they get out ok on their own?
Thanks.They are gorgeous!!
Two got out all alone. One I helped right at the end as it was exhausted. One is really struggling so I am gently and carefully assisting as we speak. Its membrane had gooped and stuck to it and it was stuck. It's taken all day so far.
I am a shaking bag of nerves!
It's nearly out tho...:fl

We're out!!
:ya:ya:ya
:celebrate:celebrate
:wee
The last gosling has finally hatched! It's exhausted and so am I, but I'm so happy it made it! It was nice and ready too.
Phew!
20170613_135729.jpg

oh how cute

on another note I'm so loving this new layout I can find my way around so easily having loads of conversations now
I'm in a big debate at the mo but I'm enjoying it ( a bit of intellectual conversation instead of baby babling and kids chat lol )

Last edited:
oh how cute

on another note I'm so loving this new layout I can find my way around so easily having loads of conversations now
I'm in a big debate at the mo but I'm enjoying it ( a bit of intellectual conversation instead of baby babling and kids chat lol )

The web page is a lot easier than the app. I've had to stop using the app as it just doesn't work.

We're out!!
:ya:ya:ya
:celebrate:celebrate
:wee
The last gosling has finally hatched! It's exhausted and so am I, but I'm so happy it made it! It was nice and ready too.
Phew!
View attachment 1041030

How cute, congratulations! Hope you have had a good sleep!

oh how cute

:clapI'm liking this new platform too! Once you have got over the initial change all is good. I'm liking it better than the other mobile version too for when I'm on the phone.
I like the fact it's the same layout and not totally different from mobile to desktop version. A good tip is to hold your phone landscape rather than portrait way and even more features appear.

The web page is a lot easier than the app. I've had to stop using the app as it just doesn't work.

Yes the app has not been updated as yet since the conversion but I've found signing in through my browser on the phone just fine :)

Thanks everyone :)
The last Gosling is finally fluffed up and strong enough to go in the brooder with the others and they are all happily eating and drinking now so I think I can stop worrying now!
It's been so great being able to chat to you all at the same time!
Thanks for all your support :hugs
When they all get a swim etc I'll pop some pictures on here for you all to enjoy!

As for the website I never really knew the old one so I don't know any better! But I'm happy enough...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom