UK Member Please Say HI

5 hatched so far :pop
One has died though after pipping. Didn't even start to zip and when I opened it up it hadn't finished absorbing so was more than likely a weak one anyway. Of the 4 eggs left I can see pips in 2 of them.
The 5 I have though are so cute and tiny!
IMG_1527.JPG

5 hatched so far :pop
One has died though after pipping. Didn't even start to zip and when I opened it up it hadn't finished absorbing so was more than likely a weak one anyway. Of the 4 eggs left I can see pips in 2 of them.
The 5 I have though are so cute and tiny!
View attachment 1042367
Aaah...:love:love I see what you mean! They are so diddy! Well done so far!
:ya
Keep us posted on how it goes!:pop

Aaah...:love:love I see what you mean! They are so diddy! Well done so far!
:ya
Keep us posted on how it goes!:pop

@Yorkshire Coop i love your picture!! What a beauty :love

Thank you both :) Yes they certainly are diddy! Especially after the giant goslings last time! No other action yet with the remaining eggs but hoping they will have hatched by the morning. Then I can get the incubator cleaned and put away. I'm sure it will be glad of a rest as it's been running since March :oops:

Thank you both :) Yes they certainly are diddy! Especially after the giant goslings last time! No other action yet with the remaining eggs but hoping they will have hatched by the morning. Then I can get the incubator cleaned and put away. I'm sure it will be glad of a rest as it's been running since March :oops:
Yes I've just cleaned mine out and put it away. If I think about it mines been running since the end of march too!
I sort of miss the whirring noise...:lau
Sort of my mate has got one for end of july I will need your help though to set it all up me thinks
Ooh goody! How exciting !
I agree with Yorkshire coop, once the readings are correct it's pretty straightforward. You'll be fine;)
And you can always ask a million questions on here like I do!:D

I know exactly what you mean mines been running since March I don't think I will be able to sleep without the noise now :lau I have one more lot of 12 mystery chicken eggs, 12 polish to hopefully join my others and 12 runner eggs! Then I shall be packing it away

Back
Top Bottom