UK Member Please Say HI

I have 3 ex bats. 1 Hybrid white hen, 2 bantam frizzles, 2 other bantam. I had chickens for about 8 years but ducks for only a year! How about you? What do you have?

I can't find a pic of my black frizzle bantam right now but see pics for my others ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3099.JPG
    IMG_3099.JPG
    426 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1649.JPG
    IMG_1649.JPG
    672.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2311.JPG
    IMG_2311.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3030.JPG
    IMG_3030.JPG
    538.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi all me and my OH have discovered a big problem my husband opened my treadle feeder just a bit a go to top it up and found a RAT in there!!!!!!
I don't understand its sposed to vermin proof how has this happened

I have 3 ex bats. 1 Hybrid white hen, 2 bantam frizzles, 2 other bantam. I had chickens for about 8 years but ducks for only a year! How about you? What do you have?

I can't find a pic of my black frizzle bantam right now but see pics for my others ❤️

Very nice mx that you have there :)
I have mainly polish, an Amber star hybrid and a Amber x polish. Right now I also have 6 pheasant at a few days old that I hatched. Just got rid of 10 Brahma that I hatched at Easter and the goslings I hatched went back to the farm once they were a few days old. Things are down to a more manageable level right now.

Hi all me and my OH have discovered a big problem my husband opened my treadle feeder just a bit a go to top it up and found a RAT in there!!!!!!
I don't understand its sposed to vermin proof how has this happened

:barnie The bleeping things! Could it have pushed its way in? I know my mum had a rat problem in one of her bins. They were pushing the lid up and squeezing in but couldn't get out then.

I gave my squailies a few mists of water throughout the day as all panting pretty bad
:(

Yes my birds were hot yesterday, even in the shade they were still panting. I wet the run floors for them so they could stand in something cooler under foot. A bit more cloud here right now so maybe won't be quite as baking as yesterday.

we think they are standing on it ie a few of them to vet plate down. And then 1 climbs in

The cheeky bleepers :mad:
I hate the things!

Back
Top Bottom