UK Member Please Say HI

My quails enjoying some early October sunshine ☀️

39E57C07-7956-414D-9E7F-594765E4B636.jpeg
36C73A1F-6518-49BF-8BBC-60FAD12383E3.jpeg

The website recommends 2 to 4 medium sized chickens or 2 to 3 larger breeds I have a 2 metre run on mine but can get up to 4 metre run if you want. X
I would get a eglu cube I think as more room in coop if or when I get some chickens but would have to move first though x :)

The website recommends 2 to 4 medium sized chickens or 2 to 3 larger breeds I have a 2 metre run on mine but can get up to 4 metre run if you want. X
I would get a eglu cube I think as more room in coop if or when I get some chickens but would have to move first though x :)

Still waiting for my coop :rolleyes: Ordered it on 22nd September and I have to keep chasing them and they say that they will chase it. They said I would get a call early this week to arrange delivery. Nothing yet:thIf they specified how long it would take in the first place then I would know where I stand.

Still waiting for my coop :rolleyes: Ordered it on 22nd September and I have to keep chasing them and they say that they will chase it. They said I would get a call early this week to arrange delivery. Nothing yet:thIf they specified how long it would take in the first place then I would know where I stand.

Where did you order from?

Yeah the cube does look bigger but they just seem so small. Then again I've never seen one in real life so they may look different than just pics :lol:

Where did you order from?
Hi Yorkshire Coop. I ordered it from Moorland Poultry, im sure that they are probably an ok company but I would like to know whats happening. :( My mate has temporary lent me a plastic rabbit hutch which I have just cleaned up. It would give me a chance to get them outside for a bit on nice days (even if just to see the grass) until the other coop (i hope) is ready. Not sure if i can let them out as I have no run yet and magpies have been floating around lol. Im going to make a proper run when the coop arrives I have all the wood and everything waiting. :pop

Hi Yorkshire Coop. I ordered it from Moorland Poultry, im sure that they are probably an ok company but I would like to know whats happening. :( My mate has temporary lent me a plastic rabbit hutch which I have just cleaned up. It would give me a chance to get them outside for a bit on nice days (even if just to see the grass) until the other coop (i hope) is ready. Not sure if i can let them out as I have no run yet and magpies have been floating around lol. Im going to make a proper run when the coop arrives I have all the wood and everything waiting. :pop

Have you called them to see where it is?
Does it have tracking on your delivery? I do deliveries for Hermes and most of them have tracking on nowadays. So when I scan in on a morning the customer usually gets an email to say it's out for delivery.

Back
Top Bottom