UK Member Please Say HI

Yep all set here too...had a slightly fragile weekend after Xmas party night lol but much better now thankfully.

Still no eggs!! Raked out under the hedge again today just in case...no sign. The Pekins have been very red in the face for ages now and the marans just this week have been as well but no luck yet haha. Such a long wait... :pop

Yep all set here too...had a slightly fragile weekend after Xmas party night lol but much better now thankfully.

Still no eggs!! Raked out under the hedge again today just in case...no sign. The Pekins have been very red in the face for ages now and the marans just this week have been as well but no luck yet haha. Such a long wait... :pop

That’s what I can’t cope with now is the hangover! :sick I had my first drink in about a year a week last Sunday. Afterwards I knew why I had stopped drinking!

Keep waiting & waiting & waiting...... it will be worth it in the end when you get that egg. It will be like finding treasure :lol:

Well Joffrey has his crowing bouts, it seems especially when he knows im about. The other white one (popcorn) seems to be `honking` sometimes... maybe early stages of crowing !!

Could be the start of crowing, they sure can make some odd noises when practicing :lol:
Did Joffrey turn out to be a blue splash or just white?

They are in the garage but I don't leave the light on only have it on if getting something from the freezer, put on some washing on or feeding them it's off the rest of the time!

Crazy quail but at least you are still getting eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom