UK Member Please Say HI

Well whaduya think? Getting big now! They have left the nest and are now on the loft floor! 
DSC_0203.JPG

And I accidentially bought this pair of beauties yesterday!
IMG-20190724-WA0000.jpg

Looking much better @CCUK :) Not ugly little bugs anymore :oops:

Do the pigeons cope ok with this weather we are having right now? My only happy animal at the moment is Malcolm! :cool:
They get hot too. My fantails are sprawled out in the cage at the moment. Same as chickens just make sure they have plenty of fresh cool water and shade. Malcolm will be in tortoise heaven with this warmth then!

They get hot too. My fantails are sprawled out in the cage at the moment. Same as chickens just make sure they have plenty of fresh cool water and shade. Malcolm will be in tortoise heaven with this warmth then!

Crikey even the shade has been hot today :cool::cool: Went riding early this morning and it was already 22c. Glad we only had a walk round village! Birds have been baking today even in the shade, poor things were panting :hmm For here it has certainly been hot hot hot...
49D44550-4018-4CAF-8295-DC2490D10D0B.jpeg

39189641-A0A7-416F-95BE-3F6DF33DFA65.jpeg

Crikey even the shade has been hot today :cool::cool: Went riding early this morning and it was already 22c. Glad we only had a walk round village! Birds have been baking today even in the shade, poor things were panting :hmm For here it has certainly been hot hot hot...
View attachment 1856326

View attachment 1856328
DSC_0216.JPG

The wifey went to the stables at about 0530 to let horses out, they were back in by 0930!
I hosed the fantails of when I got home! They loved it!
DSC_0228.JPG

Back
Top Bottom