UK Member Please Say HI

7EF50B20-B90C-49E6-A481-0D97A603A421.jpeg

Well is this lock down or not?? My family aren't allowed out yet I still have to go to work. :confused: I'm not doing an essential job but not in retail. Don't know where I stand.

does anyone know where to find bielefelder chicks or hatching eggs in the UK?
Thanks for any help...

I’m not sure, I’ve had a quick search on Preloved and there wasn’t any on there. I’d say your best option would be putting a ‘wanted’ advert on a FB group or something would be your best option.

I’m still under the impression that post offices are still operating as normal, the same as the postal service. I believe some people are still sending eggs. Like on your one walk a day, call to the local post office and send them then :confused:

I don’t think the rules have really been defined very well and people are confused. If you come across someone with eggs, they may still post them or they make keep you on a list till all this craziness has passed.

I’m not sure, I’ve had a quick search on Preloved and there wasn’t any on there. I’d say your best option would be putting a ‘wanted’ advert on a FB group or something would be your best option.

I’m still under the impression that post offices are still operating as normal, the same as the postal service. I believe some people are still sending eggs. Like on your one walk a day, call to the local post office and send them then :confused:

I don’t think the rules have really been defined very well and people are confused. If you come across someone with eggs, they may still post them or they make keep you on a list till all this craziness has passed.

yup ok
i have actually ordered buff sussex hatching eggs, and they are cmg on weds-thurs
so post offices are still working

i'll put a wanted advert on, thanks

Back
Top Bottom