UK Member Please Say HI

Hi. I would really appreciate some help please. I’m looking for some rumples araucana hatching eggs that can be posted to me in Surrey, or if close by I can drive to pick them up?
I'm not aware of any members who keep those on here. Have you checked eBay? eBay is a great place to buy fertile eggs from. Keep checking it and i'm pretty sure you'll eventually come across some for sale. @PippinTheChicken hatched some really nice eggs bought from an eBay seller.

I'm not aware of any members who keep those on here. Have you checked eBay? eBay is a great place to buy fertile eggs from. Keep checking it and i'm pretty sure you'll eventually come across some for sale. @PippinTheChicken hatched some really nice eggs bought from an eBay seller.
All my hatching eggs have come from ebay... Apart from the little mixed breed potatoes... They were given for free from my feed store owner (it was an 100% hatch rate and she didn't even know if they were fertile!). Maybe ask your feed store owner about hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom