UK Member Please Say HI

Is this so they can come and seek us out better if bird flu or similar strikes?

The government spying and trying to control our lives from all angles :rolleyes:
just more bureaucracy I think. Anyone would think there was some evidence somewhere that commercial premises get AI from backyard keepers. Or that it wasn't endemic in the wild bird population. In other words, a complete waste of time and money for bird keepers and tax payers alike, and a distraction from the real problem, which is industrial-scale chicken or egg farming with genetically fragile birds.

Me too it will affect me for the full week I wish they would bloomin leave it be
Well I’ve managed to get my backside up and out of bed at the usual 6.30 :caf will be needing a nana nap this aff after I’ve done the horses:lol:
At least it will stay lighter longer on the evening , been struggling to get much done after work, need a few dry days to cut the grass it's a mess
Yes that is certainly a plus! My other half has not been too bad and managed to get our grass done a couple of times but he’s been cursing the rain showers this week. Should be able to get out riding now after work and maybe even for a run before work with all this daylight ☀️

Well I’ve managed to get my backside up and out of bed at the usual 6.30 :caf will be needing a nana nap this aff after I’ve done the horses:lol:

Yes that is certainly a plus! My other half has not been too bad and managed to get our grass done a couple of times but he’s been cursing the rain showers this week. Should be able to get out riding now after work and maybe even for a run before work with all this daylight ☀️
It's the going to bed that does me, no where near tired enough and that after getting up at 4.30 every morning!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom