ummmm . . . . .Did that just happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll be smiling about that one all weekend.

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Christian that cusses, nice
big_smile.png

hide.gif

ETA: I agree though, it is nice to save someone and all, but going on like that will do nothing. Can only come when they're willing and called, and randomly bringing it up to them like that won't help a bit. (Not about to get into a religious debate either).

Last edited:
I agree..sounds like a wackadoodle..
ETA..fun stuff like that never happens to me
sad.png
..i totally would have messed with their head..hehehe

Last edited:
Quote:
Unforunately, people using that tactic are using one way communication. They are preaching and not teaching. That person could have cared less what she said.

It aggravates me as well, when fellow Christians(or any religion or belief) try to use this tactic. It makes all of us look bad.
hmm.png

Quote:
I trired to mess with her head. I know who god is and what a bible is. My mother is also about 100 miles away right now.
lol.png

had someone verbally accost me at the hospital the other day. He told me if I didn't accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior my child would die.

Threatening to send him home to Jesus early must have worked because the loon skedaddled.

Quote:
I'm sorry Boyd. This happens all to often.

And sadly, many people generalize these kind of people as "Christians" or "church goers" instead of what they are, looney individuals. It reflects so poorly on whatever they are trying to progress and not just religion.

they were lucky I recognized a regular loon instead of a fanatic. The fanatic would have gone home to Jesus.

Since I'm already happy with my religion I'm not usually offended by this, but having had one kid beat cancer and another going through it.. I am short tempered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom