Un answered posts

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    THERE SURE IS A LOT OF THEM

A few times I have clicked on the link at the bottom of the page that says unanswered posts and replyed to some of them but I guess I should do it more often so peolple get
    replys to questions.
    I don't want any one thinking they are left out
    Or they posted a stupid question.

No ? is a stupid ?

:)

2. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    yeah-- we need more chicks next to the topic name people!

3. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    No, that's a good idea. I think sometimes we get so caught up in what's going on with our chickens and life, that we only wait for replies to our needs. I think it would be a good thing to check that to and at least take the time to say, gosh I don't know and bump it back up for somebody who does.

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

been doing that myself this morning [​IMG] lets do it together......... I dont think it is ever intentional....just happens with a forum this big.............lets get busy girl [​IMG]

5. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    I agree that we shoudld try our best to answer an unanswered post to help a member but that is not realistic. No one should be made to feel guilty if they dont feel like answering a post (not that you are doing that, I am just responding to the overall idea [​IMG] ) or dont know what advice to give the OP.

Most posts that ask for emotional support get lots of it, that is important to note.

A lot of my posts get 1 or 2 answers. Some get more. Its not a popularity contest, it is an information board and forum with lots of friendly helpful people.

It's not personal and I personally feel like it should not be taken that way. We are all adults, well most of us, we do have some younger members! [​IMG]

6. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    ok I am heading that way now - I am no expert on chicken problems or gussing the sex/breeds but heck there might be something I can do LOL

Julie

7. Pinenot

Pinenot Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I always thought that was for MY unanswered posts, so I never looked

9. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    [​IMG]

he he he

10. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:I was right with ya till ya threw in the girl comment, so I guess I am not invited. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by