Unbelievable mess.....FURIOUS with myself. :(

That is aweful! That is why I left the warning on the other thread about being very careful that those cans will explode.
sad.png

Yes, they can definitely explode. I am assuming that is why they say to make sure it is always covered completely with water. If I hadn't dozed I would have some yummy caramel and a non speckled kitchen.
sad.png

Thank you, Penny, that was a very sweet thing to say.
smile.png
Finding a nice corner and having a good cry was my first thought, trust me!!!

Sometimers!!!! LOL Yes, I believe I can relate!!! Hey, I will be 40 soon.....I am entitled to SOME type of dementia!!!
gig.gif

That's interesting you have more trouble sleeping during a full moon. I wonder if that is common? I know the full moon has definite strange effects on people. My insomnia is every night.
rant.gif

That's gonna be hard to clean up. I burned broccoli the other day. My pan is stll blackened on the bottom. I forgot to put water in the pan!

Are you going to try again?
tongue.png

I'm sorry that happened to you. I would think after cleaning up that mess would make you nice and tired and maybe you'll get a good nights sleep.
smile.png

Thanks guys!!! LOL I hope MOST messy cooks don't manage to get it all over the ceiling!!! But trust me, my kitchen is definitely one of those "used" kitchens!!!
smile.png

And yes, as bad as I hat to admit it, I AM going to make some more.....hey, I got a taste for that stuff, I have no choice!!! LOL In fact, I will be buying some milk to make it in a bit.

Burning things just STINK!!!!!! However, I think EC's potatoes and bluie's broccoli would have to smell WAY worse than this does!!!

Back
Top Bottom