Uncle Sam Expects You To Keep Hens and Raise Chickens !!

Pics
Chicken math-1917. two chickens per person. 2012(what with inflation and always a war,conflict, disagreement,etc.) I figure my 4 chickens per person may actually be two low. But my dear wife(who bugged me for two yrs to get chickens) says that is enough. I'm just doing my patriotic duty of converting my neighbors to love my girls and their daily offerings .

I'd love to have a copy of that article framed and hanging in my living room! Chickens are the best livestock animal!! And the best pets!
yippiechickie.gif

I do a lot of photo work,restoration, that sort of stuff, and I would say for use as a poster, any Kinko type copy place now days should be able to make an eye appealing print up to say 20x30 impo :)

Chicken math-1917. two chickens per person. 2012(what with inflation and always a war,conflict, disagreement,etc.) I figure my 4 chickens per person may actually be two low. But my dear wife(who bugged me for two yrs to get chickens) says that is enough. I'm just doing my patriotic duty of converting my neighbors to love my girls and their daily offerings .

Well, we need to remember "It takes a Village". Since none of my neighbors keep chickens, I need to make up for each household in "The Village".
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom