~Under The Moon~ A Wolf Roleplay

Shade was lopping through the forest, he could see the mountains covered in clouds, "great, another snow fall." He grumbled. Sure the valley was warmer than the mountains, but it got little sun thus time of year and the snow hardly ever melted until summer

Echo sat on a cool slab of stone in the shadows of a spruce tree, observing the busy pack. Her father, Blizzard, sat beside her, falling in and out of sleep.

Senkah weaved strands of moss into her nest. With all this snow, they had to change their nests regularly to keep it warm, but it was hard to find dry, living moss these days.

( anybody from spruce pack want to rp with me)

I will, I have North the beta and river a pack mate)

North looked out his den at the frozen waste land the spruce forest had become, the wind kicked up snow off the spruce trees that clung to life in the bitter cold made it hard to see, he lumbers from his den, shaking out his heavy winter coat. "winter." He whispers shaking his head

Last edited:
Senkah weaved strands of moss into her nest. With all this snow, they had to change their nests regularly to keep it warm, but it was hard to find dry, living moss these days.

Aki looked into the den, he saw Senkah working in the nest and it reminded him had surprise for her. He raced down the steep cliff carefully and came to his buried beneath a rock, he grabbed and dragged it back up to the den. "love!" He called kindly entering the den "here. For you." He placed the deer hide by her side

Onyx trudged through the snow heading back to the pack after an unsuccessful hunt. He had almost caught a rabbit, but it easily out maneuvered him.

Echo's left ear twitched as a flake of snow landed on it, melting into her midnight black fur and chilling her skin. Blizzard had it much worse, she was sure, because he lay still with sleep next to her as snow dusted his fur. Echo's father grew weaker with each rise of the moon, and the she-wolf knew he didn't have much time left. TundraPack's future looked bleaker without him.

The snow stuck to Chase' s fur. He was hungry. " North we need to get some food for the pack" he said.

The snow stuck to Chase' s fur. He was hungry. " North we need to get some food for the pack" he said.

"I agree." He said quickly, "river?" He called to the younger wolf, "come, help us catch a meal for the pack."
River nodded "of course."

Back
Top Bottom