Underwater World - A mythical role play

Do you like this RP?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • NOPE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Sure.) Serena nuzzled against him.

Ersa squealed, waking up. (do they eat milk or seaweed or what?)

(The infants drink milk. Which at first I thought wouldn't make sense, but whales actually nurse their young so it's possible.)

Nyx was still resting, and his little hand grabbed onto a piece of seaweed. He held it close and continued sleeping.

"They're so cute." Orion said and smiled widely. He looked at Ersa when she woke up, and was rather surprised because he thought they'd both be sleeping all day.

(The infants drink milk. Which at first I thought wouldn't make sense, but whales actually nurse their young so it's possible.)

Nyx was still resting, and his little hand grabbed onto a piece of seaweed. He held it close and continued sleeping.

"They're so cute." Orion said and smiled widely. He looked at Ersa when she woke up, and was rather surprised because he thought they'd both be sleeping all day.
Ersa swam her way to her parents and slept closer to them.

Serena giggled happily.

Ersa swam her way to her parents and slept closer to them.

Serena giggled happily.
Orion smiled at Ersa. He then looked to Serena, "You should just eat and rest for the day. You need it." He told her, "I'll make sure no predators come near the nest."

Orion smiled at Ersa. He then looked to Serena, "You should just eat and rest for the day. You need it." He told her, "I'll make sure no predators come near the nest."
"Thanks. I will." She grabbed the food he had brought, and dragged it over to where Nyx was. She then dragged Ersa there as well, and curled around her children. She then started eating from what Orion have her.

"Thanks. I will." She grabbed the food he had brought, and dragged it over to where Nyx was. She then dragged Ersa there as well, and curled around her children. She then started eating from what Orion have her.

(Sorry, I had to take a shower and I'm leaving soon for a few hours.)

Nyx snuggled up against his mother and made a quiet, content sound.

Orion stood outside of the entrance, and focused on any kind of movement. He knew this place was probably very safe, but you never knew what was out there.

(Sorry, I had to take a shower and I'm leaving soon for a few hours.)

Nyx snuggled up against his mother and made a quiet, content sound.

Orion stood outside of the entrance, and focused on any kind of movement. He knew this place was probably very safe, but you never knew what was out there.
Ster swam in the coral reef, looking for food. He saw a mother with two children. Easy prey. She started swimming towards Serena's cave.

Ersa made the same sound.

Serena rubbed against her children's heads:

Ster swam in the coral reef, looking for food. He saw a mother with two children. Easy prey. She started swimming towards Serena's cave.

Ersa made the same sound.

Serena rubbed against her children's heads:

Orion thought he heard movement nearby, and looked around, alarmed.

He finally saw something. It was very dark, but he believed there was an outline of a mermaid.
"Who's there??" He asked loudly, starting to feel extremely protective over Serena and the infants now that there was a possible threat.

Orion thought he heard movement nearby, and looked around, alarmed.

He finally saw something. It was very dark, but he believed there was an outline of a mermaid.
"Who's there??" He asked loudly, starting to feel extremely protective over Serena and the infants now that there was a possible threat.
Serena whimpered. She sensed danger. She moved her children to a dark corner.

Ster swam out, with a spear, throwing it at Orion.

Serena screamed in terror.

Serena whimpered. She sensed danger. She moved her children to a dark corner.

Ster swam out, with a spear, throwing it at Orion.

Serena screamed in terror.

Orion dodged the spear, and charged at Ster. If she just touched the spines on his back, he'd be able to poison her and she'd leave.

Back
Top Bottom