Unidentified something or other??

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
As some of you kow we had a close encounter of the unidentified kind earlier in the week. It was kinda strange but no big. Then my dog chased some strange beastie in the yard and I posted about it on the predators site. So this morning I was talking about it and my dd piped up, "Hey maybe that creature came from the UFO we saw!"
ep.gif

We all start laughing and decided it was a URO: unidentified running object. Then we spotted our lone Polish and she was a UCO unidentifiable chicken object!
gig.gif

A bug went by and it was UIO: unidentified insect object.
big_smile.png

You get the point. It was silly and goofy and involved tons of giggles from an 8 and 6 year old while we waited for the school bus. I don't care about the market - life is good.
love.gif

Got any more??

I LOVE bus stop moments like those!
Here we have unidentified fluffy objects. Those clumps of fur from one or more of the beasties that live in the house. They seem to show up right after I think I've done a really thorough job of vacuuming. When I have company. Who are allergic to dogs and cats.

Those are some of the best moments we'll ever have with our kids. They get to see us parents as funny and as silly as we can be at times. One of our fun times was traveling and my neice was having a bout of Montezuma's revenge, she was about 9. I was frantically looking for somewhere that might be open and we found a Schlotzky's sandwhich shop. After that you can guess what Scholotzky became the key word for,, everytime someone needed a stop it was time for a Schlotzsky's! Just saying that name can make me laugh still.

Quote:
Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky'sSchlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky'sSchlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky'sSchlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's Schlotzsky's

Heehee! One time DH and I were driving on the Taconic State Parkway in NY and we were joking about how anyone who drives on it for any length of time ends up refering to it as the catatonic Pkwy. So we started changing the name to as many things that we could think of that ended in "ic" Static, sophomoric, symphonic, etc. We listed tons of them and even hours after we thought we'd run out of names one of us would holler out one. We drove from Croton to Rochester that day. It was a long drive......
but we still laugh whenever we see a sign for the parkway. Somday we'll have to try to explain to our son so he can join in on the joke!

Today was great, too. We had our first hard frost and the kids were so excited you'd have thought it snowed!
big_smile.png

They ran through it pretending to "ski".

But, what I originally meant was can you think of any unidentified..... something or others?

If you end up hearing something saying, 'phone home', you'll know your kids have an ET hidden in their closet.

Back
Top Bottom