Unifour All Breed Poultry Show(Morganton, NC) - Feb 23

LOL Thank you, Sandy. I will let you know if we are coming to the show though before you have to make the trip down here. And goodness knows, if you see all that I have here you would swoon! It is well worth a trip.
D.gif

I am planning on going.........stil have to call in my birds to Brian this week. Been too messy to check the older birds to see if they are in good enuf shape to show. Rite now i paln to take 4 pullets and one cockeral. All giants.

Remember that with the change in date that also means that the deadline to register birds for the show is also moved up a week to Feb 17th(no calls after 9 pm).

Matt

I would like to go and just look around...Morganton isn't too far away from me...an hour and a half maybe...? Either way, might not be a bad idea. It would be good for my husband. He is just starting to get into the chickens with me. Hooray! he might be faking just to be sweet. I would love for him to actually get excited about them like I do though.

I was hoping to go but I already have a full schedule of customers coming that day. Hate to miss it but I have been hitting a few others shows the past few months so it isn't too bad missing this one.

Can anyone tell me if you are supposed to bring cages? I thought Mr. Price mentioned something about that, but now I don't remember.

I'll be there & bringing quite a few birds for sale....all are bearded Silkies. I'm NPIP & AI certified; all birds have received the Mareks vaccine.
Birds available:
1 SQ Splash hen
3 SQ Splash pullets
2 SQ Blue hens
1 SQ Partridge cockerel
severel PAIRS of Partridge juveniles
possibly, some straight run Partridge chicks.

Best way to reach me for additional info is via email [email protected] or on FB

Back
Top Bottom